-
June 3rd, 2005, 07:30 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Ok, it's Friday, it's f*kin awesome outside, and I'm still stuck at work for another hour... what can I do to make that hour go faster?
-
June 3rd, 2005, 07:35 PM
#2
Inactive Member
-
June 3rd, 2005, 07:38 PM
#3
Inactive Member
email porn to your co-workers.
-
June 3rd, 2005, 07:38 PM
#4
Inactive Member
lol, that's an idea!
*goes on in the office to get some partners*
-
June 3rd, 2005, 07:40 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Great idea! My week-end would start earlier and would probably never end because I've would've lost my job [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Btw... there's porn on the internet????
-
June 3rd, 2005, 07:41 PM
#6
Inactive Member
LOL
so I'm told, yeah...not that I'd know anything aboot that.
-
June 3rd, 2005, 07:43 PM
#7
Inactive Member
I don't even know what "porn" is [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
-
June 3rd, 2005, 07:45 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Maybe down there it's Pron?
-
June 3rd, 2005, 07:49 PM
#9
Inactive Member
I am leaving in about 10 minutes.....I am tired. Need to go to a Happy Hour or something [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
June 3rd, 2005, 07:59 PM
#10
Inactive Member
That's it... rubit in... Still 1/2h left... [img]wink.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks